if you have someplace to go and your costume is disgustingly wrinkled and you don't have
an iron, what you can do? Except it’s a gauzy fabric which you can wrinkle even more to
make it appear you wanted it, you will want to get rid of the wrinkles. Fortunately you
can remove wrinkles just with a lot of hot water and several simple steps as follow:
1. Hang the dress by the shower rod, and make sure it will not get splashed with water.
2. Turn on the shower full blast on the hottest temperature while you go outside the
bathroom and close the door.
3. Wait at least 10 minutes and return to the bathroom to see how unwrinkled your clothing
has become. Stiff fabrics with many wrinkles may need more time.so you add more time as
4. If you’ve given your dress enough time in the steam bath and you still see wrinkles,
take a damp cloth on the fabric.
5. Stretch the steamed fabric and scrape the damp cloth along the wrinkles as you hold the
fabric tight, further cleaning out any creases.
6. Shake the dress to cool it off, wait until it’s room temperature, then get dressed.