The issue with knowing your body shape is that lots of women focus on theses specific area such as tummy, arms,
bottom, thighs etc, these are problem zones which can affect your judgment when it comes to checking the whole
picture. So it's important to view yourself as a whole. To know your body shape well, please follow these steps:
1. look at yourself nude or in your underwear in a full-length mirror
2. Put your arms a bit away from your sides
3. Stand with your legs together
4. Examine the area from under your arms, past your bust and ribcage, over your waist and hips to the fullest part of
5. Then look at the 5 body shape draft below.
Before you know what type of clothes to buy and which styles look best on you, you'll need to know what type shape
you are. Your aim is to make the illusion of having a balanced body when choosing clothes. The dress must follow the
body of a woman, not the body following the shape of the dress. so kowing your basic body shape and understanding
the types of clothes that will accentuate your good features, means you'll be able to dress in a way that really suits you.